Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 9, 2008 6:10pm (7:10am EST)

I wanted to make a quick post. for the last several days we've woken to iced trees and white ground...yes, it's winter here in Kaz. In fact, I visited Kelly and her boy at their apt Saturday and it was a bitter cold walk over there!! It is cover-your-face-cold...burrr.

Well, Kelly & her boy flew to Almaty today and will be home by the weekend.

E is doing really well...he's walking more and more, but we're both getting a little bored with the same room, the same toys, the same...BUT, we do see the KittyCats outside which is fun. I don't know how to explain the white snow outside as we haven't been out since it's fallen. (nor do I want to take him out there)

They don't use salt and the black ice dominate the walking areas.

Otherwise, he is amazing me. He's watching and emulating...but really enjoys adult stuff...like my purse and the stuff in it. He'll pull out the kleenex and rub his nose and breath IN...lol...but it makes the 'sound'. My niece/nephew gave a polished rock which I bring daily...and recently pulled it out for him to play with. He loves that slippery thing and moves them from one cup to another, then fakes a move towards his mouth (just checking to see if I'm watching), etc.

Few more details (legal) that need to happen before my court date on the 19th.

1 comment:

Susan said...

brrrr-sounds like the wimpy Floridian left just in time. :)

Leeza was in her bathing suit and swimming and at the beach this weekend-quite the contrast,huh??

sean was playign on my iphone and found a video of e that we made. I will send it to you when you get home and have way fast internet.

E is so smart and just sounds so cute. Scary and amazing how much they emulate you, huh?

Good luck with November 11th-I am keeping you in my prayers and sending you tons of positive vibes for the Legal stuff.

Leesa and Jesse's son moved into e's group-they are glad you are in there. you can show them the ropes. :)

Love following the blog-hope you are not too sad without Kelly there-but you are one tough mama..so i'm not worried about ya...

Clicky Web Analytics