Friday, October 3, 2008

October 3, 2008 10:38AM

Scrabble night dinner...first pic


October 3, 2008

Today will mark my official “Day #3”. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that I’ve finally signed my name next to little B’s.

I am bringing a cake to the babyhouse…to say thank you because today I get to stay longer!!! And, I think he’s going to take his first steps. He has really opened up over there and the head nurse came close to tears stating that it was because I’ve been with him…almost brought me to tears as well…she cannot say enough about him and ‘how handsome’ he will be…so cute! I am convinced he is THE favorite…it will be a sad day when they say goodbye.

LOL, but unfortunately that day isn’t coming soon enough for B & me!

The other item in the photo is a gift from the babyhouse after I signed “the book”. Kazak colors, blue & gold, with a symbol they use often…not quite a crest. This is a pillow you use on the floor for gatherings, which is typical

I’ve been up since 4…I couldn’t sleep…maybe it’s because for two days I only had rust-colored scalding water…no cold water. I do today & the shower felt great! So today is a good day.

The third picture is my breakfast…hey, at least it feels like I’m with you…well, not really. That yellow box is honey…very tasty.


No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics