Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 9, 2008 9:52AM (11:52 PM 10-08 EST)

With the new visitation time I have, I am coming in when the kids are all on the ‘potty’. So now, E will see me and JUMP off all happy to have done his thing in the potty and is ready for me…it’s so cute.

K&D have their pre-court today…very cool. I can apply on the 15th…almost here!!!

I had the gang over for dinner last night. I’m really glad to have them around. I messed up on the rouladin taste because I didn’t cook the tomatoes with the beef…but it ended up tasting just fine the way it turned out.

We all ate on the floor in the living room while Leeza played in the middle with MegaBloks and Cups…lol…

Today is another sunny day…it’s been so warm lately I sleep with all the windows open and the fan on. But I heard it may snow on Sat…the cold is just around the corner!!!

Needless to say, we are spending as much time outdoors as possible while we can, identifying cars, kitty-cats, leaves (they’re falling fast) and doggies.

I am missing home so much lately…

Stas…you are a rock out there…I can’t be more proud!

OK, off to fold the babyclothes hanging on the clothesline…

…this is my life, interrupted.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Dinner was FANTASTIC..i was very impressed and so grateful to be invited over...thank you!!!

Hey, guess what...Leeza took her FIRST STEPS TODAY. I was blown away.
Just last night she stood for 5-7 seconds unassited, and I said, I bet she walks by Thanksgiving. Sean said she better not do anything else NEW without her big brother.
well, today, she was standing in front of the tv, hanging onto the console, ruining her eyes of course.

She turned around, and WALKED 3 steps to Mommy. I was floored!!!

Ermick will be walking very soon if he's not already. Leeza wasn't as close as he was and he's been "home" with me 8 days and she did it already. :)

watch out momma! :)

Clicky Web Analytics