Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 4, 2008 5:42PM (7:42AM)

October 4, 2008

Little E fell asleep outside in the stroller…the guy was sweating in his hat & coat and 2 layers underneath under the hot sun! Who wouldn’t want to sleep and be very still in those conditions?

I thought I’d let him nap a little then take him in 15minutes early…I didn’t know how he’d respond to me taking him out of the stroller all sleepy. Well, he popped awake and played happily up through when I left.

What a happy guy.

I looked at some pictures of only a month ago and wow, he’s changed so much already! The kid is coming into his own boyhood & I love watching him come alive.

The caregivers were helping one of the girls learn to walk…oh, she was so excited.

Yes, this is why I chose Kazakhstan…sure, it’s still an orphanage, but these ladies seem to really try and teach those kids to develop as ‘normally’ as possible. They are potty trained early, know how to play with one another & follow schedules.

They were all on the potty when I came in yesterday. After meals, after naps, before bed & first thing in the morning. They do not use diapers and I have yet to see an ‘accident’. Of course I’m sure they happen…but I don’t think very often.

Well, I'm off to dinner at Kelly & Doug's...

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics