Monday, September 29, 2008

09-29-08

I have been having a bear of a time uploading pictures!!! I will have to do it in the wee hours.

Little B is amazing! He'll be walking before I know it!!! AND...today, when K&D left with a 'packa-packa', he waved...you know the kind where you open and close your fist (palm facing towards you)...and said "bakbak" or something like that....then he got tickled with himself, but wouldn't do it again.

So today, although a little chilly, was sunny & we spent the visit outside...we walked, had 'wild kitty' follow us around...then played with K&D's little tiger who doesn't do much but play 'bouncy-bounce' with mom & dad...he's only 7 or 8 months old. Little B played with their stacking cups...pretending to drink (they drink out of shot glasses...who needs sippy cups?) and had fun stacking them.

I was wiping boogers all day...poor guy...but they're all fighting off the new bugs finding homes inside as the weather is getting colder & the windows are shut!

We walked to the Bazaar yesterday & a snow flurry came about!! Kelly got a hat, Doug some gloves...me? hey, I'm set!!!! :) ...I just needed 'internet cards'!!!!
The Bazaar is a huge flea market that sells Armani to warm socks to hunks of meat...all outdoors. Apparently they keep this open in the winter...now THIS is where the vodka comes in!

Hey...so I may be turning this blog to private...you all know us, so I'm not disappointing anyone. S will send a mass invite to everyone should this happen...if we've missed you, PLEASE let us know!!! There is no one I don't want seeing...I simply don't want any authorities misreading or misinterpreting anything I might be trying to say to strangers who may be visiting here...it's very political and private out here...and I don't want to take any chances with people I don't know taking or manipulating any info. (so the blogs and rumors are reporting)

OK....more later!

(and me? well, I'm doing great...been hanging out with my friends....met a woman, Mascha...she hangs outside my apt with her friends...she's an older lady who doesn't speak a lick of English, but I see her all the time...so now we spend time chatting...I have a VT picture book I'll be showing her tomorrow...she's helping me with my Russian)

I miss everyone!!!! So much! I can't wait to come home!!!

It's fun here...but I miss working!!!

2 comments:

Viamew said...

What a terrific adventure you have started. I don't believe there is anything more rewarding in life than the connections we make with others, especially with children. It truly changes us.

Thank you for the blog and the beautiful pictures. I know they are nothing like the real, live little boy but they will have to do for all of us until you BRING HIM HOME!

Enjoy the moment.
Lorinda

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. It looks like your trip is going well. I love reading you blog and feeling like a part of your life there. Hopefully you will be able to bring him home. He is so adorable. Take care and enjoy.

Andrea

Clicky Web Analytics