Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Message For Tante Taschi



Lukas, Silke and Markus were visiting from Germany - Tasch had to leave for Kazakhstan right before they got here. Sadly she missed them. Lukas wanted to make her a little message so here it is. If you understand German, you are in luck. If not, well he is just so cute it won't matter if you understand him or not. Maybe somebody can translate for me? I know he says something about the boat and a motorcycle not starting - "Kaput!" thats about all I get.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR TASCHI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Unknown said...

OK. I'm a day ahead ... at least I'm the first to send you wishes! I've been thinking it's the 8th all day!

Tasch said...

Thanks sis!

Flip said...

That is so cute! I heard a "Harley Davison" in there! too funny!

Tasch said...

Danke Lukas, ich liebe dich!!!!

flip...the guy truly is adorable!

Tasch said...

I finally was able to see the whole thing...the boat AND H-D "kaput"?! What is happening in my absence???

Anonymous said...

Hello, Tasha
Cant wait to see some pictures. Miss you so much. Glad the food is good, looked great on the plate. We talked about nesting dolls yesterday in Calvins glass. He was all talk about having a cousin from Russia. He will be staying the weekend Craig and Steph are out of town. Love you lots take care. Love Patti

Clicky Web Analytics