Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 25, 2008 9:30AM (11:30 PM 9-24 EST)

OK…so, it’s getting cold here and I am on a quest for a HAT! Many of you already know…I am always trying to find headgear…a task which seems so simple to attain at first glance. I’ve attached some pictures for you (that’s Siberian Fox, mind you). I finally did find one I’m happy with but don’t have a picture yet…


The last 2 days have been the best days so far!!!

Little B has been a charmer! He chats with me, and wants to crawl all over the place. He loves to get up on to 2 legs and kiss himself in the mirror…then he chats a bit, introduces me to his BFF (himself) and then giggles…it’s so fun!

He is ticklish…omg

We’ve also been playing with another family lately. She’s an adorable little blue-eyed 12 month old bundle about to move to Florida. Buddha plays well with others, but prefers his alone time with his stuff.

I’m pretty certain he knows he’s a fav amongst all the gals in the babyhome…but he sure plays it cool. He’ll run a turbo lap with his walker, look up at me, grin…then run around again this time not looking at me, but knowing I’m watching his every move. If I pretend I’m not looking…he just does his thing for a bit. If I continue to ‘ignore’ him, he’ll make noises, see me look, grin, continue on. People will walk by & he expects adoration with a “hey, what’s up girl” look. It literally cracks me up & the girls here adore him!

Ethan & Calvin, both so different and oh so cute! were nothing like this kid. Ethan, all ball & all boy…Calvin, a natural chatty flirt...Dan, funny-guy…

I am missing my little men back home! Please give them “HUGS & KISSES” for me.

We had an opportunity to have horsemeat yesterday. Although it goes against my mantra for trying new things when offered a chance…I am having a very hard time wrapping my brain around it…that and monkey brains. If they ever came out with monkeys strapped under a table I don’t know what I would do!

It took me many, many, many years just to try Venison—Dr. A’s fourth of july party in 2004. and I did like it…

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Flip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flip said...

OH! Eating Mr. Ed? I don't think I could do that...and it's a giant HELL NO to monkey brains for me too! On a side notes, the hats are nice!

Anonymous said...

TASHA and little man

How I wish you two were here, I hope Little B likes to play football I threw the ball yesterday for Cal today my arm is very sore. So he needs a big cousin to play with him. Tasha you look great. We miss you. Come home soon with our little man. Kiss from MIMi. LOve ya

Patti & Gene

Tasch said...

I love getting your comments! thank you so much.

Yes, Uncle J also is ready for some football with little B...

love you!!!

Stas said...

Who else could be in a former communist country, have water that looks like diet coke with red crayons, sleep on a box springs in an apartment with no heat, and STILL LOOK THIS INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL?

Flip said...

"diet coke with red crayons"...HAAHAAHAA! and that's being nice! I would have said POOP!

Susan said...

Hey...thanks for your blog address. I sent it to Sean too cuz I know he will love to see Lil Man too.

Lil Man is pretty much of a stud..and he has found the most perfect mommy for him. :)

Leeza thinks he's pretty cute too, but she also has a snotty nose right now that's gross, so STAY AWAY. :)

Love,
Susan, Sean, Joe, and Leeza

Unknown said...

Hello! Haven't heard from you in a few days ... how's it going?

Anonymous said...

If you can put dead skin on your head you can eat a pony!! It is a little chewy but otherwise not much different than Bessy.
take care,
traci

Tasch said...

sorry...yes, i'll get back to blogging again...there still is so much to tell!!!

Anonymous said...

I Like the fox hat. Deb says hello and we hope all is well with you. Dunno if I'd be up for horse or monkey. hehehe
Take care,

Random blogger & Deb

Clicky Web Analytics