Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30, 2008

Today was beautiful! The sun was out and the temps mild. Unfortunately, we didn't go outside today.

Little B had on a blue&yellow striped onsey on...adorable!! But the poor guy was crying and didn't feel well. We hung out and after he felt better, we played with toys inside today.

He's as vain as can be and talks to himself when he sees his own videos.

To think less than a month ago I didn't know if he crawled! Now he's up and around chatting about the world!! Amazing!

He loves his caregivers though and I know he will miss them so much. I know they will miss him terribly...they all seem so drawn to him. He has that way about him. And when he smiles at you, you feel like the most special person on this planet!

What a little charmer!!

Well, I wanted to touch base...

I'll write more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Flip said...

What's up? This is just a message to say I check your blogs everyday! I told my AZ Gang about what my "Coolest Friends" are doing and though they don't even know you, they are in your corner! GO TEAM! lol
Stay healthy, be safe and always take the 2 hours needed to upload more pics. We need more pics, like we need more cowbell!
"I got qa fever and the only perscription is MORE COWBELL!"

Clicky Web Analytics