Saturday, September 6, 2008

September 6, 2008

September 6, 2008: 11:15AM (1:15AM EST)

Yesterday may have ranked in the top tier of my most overwhelming experiences. I couldn’t even blog/write about it last night.

After a great nights sleep, I think I can fill you in, albeit briefly, on what’s going on.

I went to the babyhome yesterday.

I was handed a 13+ month old (07-19-07) boy they woke up from a nap. The little Buddha-belly cried (poor thing!) and tried so hard to find a comfortable position. He had a pacifier (as Calvin would say…”paci”) and snuggled in.

About a minute later, they needed to put him down for a nap. They really weren’t expecting us, so this was a bit of a surprise visit right after we got the official invitation from the Ministry of Education.

I really can’t say more than the little guy was tan with dark hair & big hands. LOL.

So really…I’ll leave my emotions out of it for now.

I am going to the babyhome today…I hope to meet this little boy again.

OH…so everytime I dial up I am taken back to 1998…the AOL days. It cracks me up everytime… J

Another funny thing to note is when I log onto my blog, except for the blogs & comments themselves, everything is in Russian…from the sign in area to the commercials on the side. When I open up my browser I am routed to Google-Kazakh. It’s pretty cool…

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics